
i like the way they sort of customize the font eg london.

Its DALI!!!! I love Dail i think he is mad, i like the way they have made his eyes and facial expression they just didn't give him eyes they made them stare.

Again i like the eyes and how they have raised the eyebrow so he like going HUH? i also like the use of colour.

This is a bit creepy when i look at this i think of swarms of black crows.....maybe it the letter flying all around the girls face they remind me of birds and she has a really fierce look.

I really like this i how they have used browns it makes the black stand out more and i also like how they have left out the north-pole because it doesn't belong to anyone....(yet)....I'm not sure but i think that is what they are trying to communicate by labeling something it belongs to some one but something without a label is not owned (...or lost...this doesn't apply all the time but in this case i think thats what they are getting at...or thats what i am getting from it).

I like this its very future-ish and its literally colliding.

I like the colours in this and how the dark background makes them pop.

I like zebra's and i think this was really creative this had inspired me to create a White tiger (my favorite animal) by using black text but its really effective in the end.

I think this is really cool it looks sort of 3D-ish because of how they have put him together and then the flat background.

this reminds me of the devil wears prada.....i think its the glasses.

I think this is really funny....i like it alot three main colours black whit and red you can't really go wrong and i think its put together very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment