
Luke showed us a picture that was highly detailed, this picture consisted of individual images all connected/intertwined together however you only notice them as separate images after. This detail was in the right side of the picture and the left side had a grouping of clouds. The background was a sun burst. this picture had an earthy colour scheme about it. And i think the theme was zombies, flowers and teethy machine objects.
I decided to make mine with a Medusa theme, at first you don't notice the snakes until you stare at it for a bit then they become clear, I wanted people to see different imagines in the picture, a girls head, her hair which are the snakes, the tiger because at first you see a girl and a cat shape then it becomes something else and the silhouette of the men because anyone that gazes at Medusa eyes turns into stone, I didn't give Medusa her own eyes for that reason. I decided to have a colour scheme based on my blob (which was three different purples) that we had to incorporate into our work, i used it in the background i made it a mosaic and i also used it in the Medusa's face, which are sort of snake skinned with a pixel affect. I decided to make everything else black and white because it looked nice, i think the contrast gave it more of an impact and the white is the first thing you see.
No comments:
Post a Comment