Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CUVVSP11B

DIGITAL COMPOSITES

Me, Myself and I



I don't really like this one because i started to do another one that i really wanted to do however i like the way the green is very vibrant in this picture.

A brush with fame



I don't know if you know this but me and Beyonce are like really good friends......she has me on speed dial.

When it rains, it pours!



So i didn't want to incorporate water into this because i wanted to use the metaphorical side more than the literal...but i took the idea of pouring water...Pretty much the idea of this is all the bad things that children in third worlds country's are faced with, catching diseases living in rubbish and it just keeps happening and getting worse...I used the empty cans and syringes to symbolize the rubbish and diseases that these kids are "showered" with everyday....and then when it gets to the ground its just another obstacle they have to live with.

Underwater



I started out trying to make it like an "octopus's garden" but i couldn't find images that fitted best into it so i just decided to make a scene from the deep blue sea. There are a bit more that 40 elements to my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment