Play-Doh Packaging - Octopus' Magical Garden
This concept is original and the Play-Doh creations were made up by me. I was inspired by a Beatles song (Octopus Garden) I was already interested in sea creatures and thought it would be cool to make an octopus' garden along with some sea friends, because there are so many underwater creatures to make the idea is that the children can make a variety of octopus and creatures. Children's skill levels vary, so I decided to make it a magical garden because magic appeals to children and encourages them to use their imagination in order to create their own magical octopus' garden.
The packaging is partially based on the Play-Doh packaging being an original idea I created a concept and had to make a name and overall style to in order for the packaging to look realistic and stand out. The creations were all created by me, I photographed and edited them along with the contents. I used the Play-Doh 50th Birthday logo to make my packaging part of a collection to increase the value and overall appeal of the product.
My Play-Doh box contains the Fun Factory, a plastic knife and 23 tubs of a variety of Play-Doh colours. I added the Fun Factory to increase the value and the overall experience of the play time. My Play-Doh box is targeted at children from ages three and everyone above. I think it looks realistic and I would expect to find this on a shop shelf valued with the higher end Play-Doh products.
Play-Doh Octopus' Magical Garden Packaging:
NOTE: This is not to scale
Play-Doh Octopus' Magical Garden Packaging Assembled:
NOTE: This is not to scale
Creations:










No comments:
Post a Comment