
1) What works?
I think the layout works its simple and neat, you get the message its about tractors, round-up (but in a different form) and guns. I think it looks nice but I wanted to play around with it more to make it better the fonts, colours.
2) What doesn't work?
I was thinking about changing the font of the heading because i think its a bit kiddish but i was going for the cowboy/western style.....i was also thinking about changing the green to a brown i think it would fit better with the angry bull, and it would give it more of a western look but i was trying to also incorporate the farm fresh feel, for the tractor.
3) What are the difficulties you encountered with splitting the rectangle?
I didn't really like setting out the layout it was annoying and i think if it was horizontal it would have been easier. I had difficulties with the spreading out of the layer and the sizing because i wanted it to be fairly proportioned and for everything to have a nice feel/flow on the page. This was annoying because of the rectangle and I'm usually used to horizontal nice looking shapes rather than the shape being (longer) vertically i found this made it awkward.
This is it in brown:
No comments:
Post a Comment