
This logo works because it is aesthetically pleasing, it gets the message across by using a simple but very effective design. This design makes me feel good that..if i had children I'd send them there..so lets say my small cousins...i would feel comfortable with them going to this place as I'm sure there parents would be as well..it looks like it would be a clean environment from the way they have made the first impression with the logo (although not always the case but they have got me to the front door). I think that this is a very cool design.

Again this works becasue it is aethetically pleasing you feel like it would be a clean fresh place were you can work-out, in your own pace. I would feel comfortable going to this gym compared to this gym >LOOK DOWN<, but i also think they would attract a more female clientele with this logo, i find it has a slightly more feminine feel, by the way the logo is (dancing) the curves and yoya(ish).

Instantly feel like if i go to this place i would get hooked on steroids or step on a needle (i don't know why?). This place i think is trying to hard, I think this would be great for a mascot on a football team etc however not for a gym. Then again their target market i think would be males (just going off the logo).

I couldn't figure out why the good logo's all had orange?? So i looked around and found this:Orange is vibrant. It's a combination of red and yellow so it shares some common attributes with those colors. It denotes energy, warmth, and the sun. But orange has a bit less intensity or aggression than red, calmed by the cheerfulness of yellow.
And this is exactly how i felt when i looked at this logo, if it was red like the animal house one it would be too intense. So this logo works because again it looks nice, its aesthetically pleasing. I find this logo to be very simple but effective by using the "Y" as a figure (i get a happy figure), lifting the weights, which also underlines "PAUL'S". By also using a name i think people may also find it more comfortable, its not just a gym or the gym its Paul's gym.
FLORIST:

This logo i find simple but it promotes elegance through the front and the purple flower its clean, i would go here if i wanted flowers for a wedding because i think that they would do a good job, this logo tells me that these people know what they are doing and they will do it good.

I really like this logo i think it works because its very different to the rest of the florist logo's they have gone out side of the ordinary flower/s and have made a modern and very business professionalism like corporate feel. I really like the way they have made the flower and the name "Only Florists" says it all.

I think this logo would work because its a bit different from the rest its take a more older and traditional form of signage. I like the detail in it its not to busy, I think they could have picked a better font for the "OK" i just don't like it, i think its too harsh and it should be a softer font...otherwise it works.
DENTIST

I like this logo i think it works because it's simple and has a nice feel to it.....i like the way that they used an "orb" like object instead of a tooth for the "O", i think by calling them selves "total dental" it gets the message across that they are dentists and are devoted to teeth.

I think this is a very friendly logo by using a green apple i think they gave this logo a fresh and creative design whereas using a red apple would have been a little too much, and they would have to change the name to red apple which doesn't flow as well as green apple.

I think that this logo is very clever by using the chair instead of a tooth to communicate that they are dentists. I like the colours i think they go well together and they are aesthetically pleasing , i would go to this dental clinic. From the logo this tells me that they will look after me and make me feel comfortable even if they are going to hurt me.....
No comments:
Post a Comment